- Somatic meditation: The Awakening Body (Podcast)
- Meditations by Marianne Bentzen (Video)
- Trauma and the Unbound Body / Judith Blackstone (Book)
- Touching Enlightenment / Reginald A. Ray, Ph. D. (Book)
- Healing Trauma and Spiritual Growth: Peter Levine & Thomas Huebl (Video)
- A Men’s Search for Meaning / Victor E. Frankl (Book)
- Eastern Body Western Mind / Anodea Judith (Book)
Every person has two basic needs: the need for contact, connection and love. And the need for authenticity, for expression of who you are. What happens if these basic needs are not (completely) met? Then you start suppressing emotions and you lose contact with yourself and your liveliness. Gabor Maté explains it clearly.